You have the Power to Bless Water like a Priest

I see the sun, its not even out, that's how good I feel, I did a meditation with my copper crown in the bath tub, electrifying the water with the energy of my body and the good intentions in my heart. Our bodies are Energy, when you touch water you can tell it what energy to hold by what you vibrate and intend. Your intention vibrates out, Water is a conductor of energy, its like when the Priest bless holy water They are sending a blessed intention to that water vibrating the energy of that intention therefore making it "Holy" Everyone has that same power, most don't recognize that power in themselves so they give it away to someone Like a priest, a Pastor, a Pope, a PRESIDENT. Somebody else outside of themselves.  

(This is what I wrote on Twitter today, I wanted to expand on it I would like to say thank you to @itsKingAstro & @loveReisAndSoul for the convo)

The whole game in this existence is to keep the masses unaware of the power that we have as soul beings so although this concept seems far fetched I know the TRUTH resonates with your soul. I have always been fascinated by physics because it's where Science meets the Soul where you truly find "Most High, God, The Universe" When I first saw the water experiment in a movie I saw called "What the Bleep Do We Know" I was blown away by the evidence of the power of our thought. Lets go a little deeper into this experiment and focus on the state of the person who is making the intention. Watch the Video and lets Pick it up after we watch...

In the Video they talked about the sources that put the intention on the water. I wanted to point that out because it is important to understand that YOU are the conductor whatever specific energy you vibrate is what will manifest in the water. A person can't just say some good words and the water will pick up on the energy of the word, the water picks up on the energy of the BEING speaking the word. This is where the work comes in cause now you have to become the words you speak so that you could Vibrate that intention onto anything that you touch. The best way to get into your mind is through meditation so that you are able to truly connect with the core of who you are and match your intentions with your feelings.

The Reason why I wore a copper crown with an orgone energy battery that contains crystals is because Copper is also a conductor of energy, our bodies need copper to make energy, the crystal is a amplifier of energy and my own body in the water is Alchemy. Now my intention is powered by the natural elements that I am using now i have the ability to manifest what I created in my mind to my 3 dimensional reality.The most powerful thing in this process is the individual the Soul Being creating in this process YOU.

I made a wand with My own Energized Water, SEG13 Brew.

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Loved the insight...I learned a while back the benefits of also shaking my water and giving thanks to it before drinking...I like your blog...was introduced to it from da13thsun...I will continue to explore it :o)

Thank you and and Thank you to 13th Sun. 

I am so glad you connected to it. I look forward to your energy here! 

13 Love

PrettyPearl said:

Loved the insight...I learned a while back the benefits of also shaking my water and giving thanks to it before drinking...I like your blog...was introduced to it from da13thsun...I will continue to explore it :o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Every life being is Sexual Creative Energy, constantly in motion creating our experience through our Vibration, Learn how to Master it

Photos

Loading…

Affiliates

SEG13 Orgone Energy Healing Center

Things that help ease your mind

Forum

Do You Know What you need to Heal? 1 Reply

Continue

Tags: consciousness, vibration, therapy, Energy, healing

Started by Sex Energy Goddess13. Last reply by Amadojay Apr 29, 2015.

What would your life be? 1 Reply

What if you didn't have to go to a job, if you didn't have to go work, what would…Continue

Started by Sex Energy Goddess13. Last reply by Khelsea Allen Apr 17, 2015.

The Book - Sexual Secrets The Alchemy of Ecstasy (Your Moon/Menstrual Cycle) 8 Replies

How Do YOU Feel about your Moon Cycle?Have you ever engaged in any kind of sexual activity during your Moon Cycle?Are You Uncomfortable with Your Woman During her Menstrual/ Moon Cycle?Continue

Tags: Moon, Cycle, Sexuality, Taboo, Menstrual

Started by Sex Energy Goddess13. Last reply by Sex Energy Goddess13 Sep 21, 2013.

You have the Power to Bless Water like a Priest 2 Replies

I see the sun, its not even out, that's how good I feel, I did a meditation with my copper crown in the bath tub, electrifying the water with the energy of my body and the…Continue

Tags: Power, Soul, Beings, Alchemy, Energy

Started by Sex Energy Goddess13. Last reply by Sex Energy Goddess13 Jul 20, 2013.

What will you share with your children about YOUR Sexual Experiences?

I just wrote a Blog aboutRaising a Sex Energy Goddess and it made me wonder about how people are raising their kids now in this era of…Continue

Tags: society, truth, children, teens, sharing

Started by Sex Energy Goddess13 Apr 12, 2013.

How has your environment and Society affected the way you view your own Sexuality? 6 Replies

People have a misconception of the Word SEX For Eons this word has been looked at like a Freaky thing so now when the word is used people have to EXPLAIN that its not all about physical SeX. We are Sexual Beings by nature everything about us is Sex…Continue

Started by Sex Energy Goddess13. Last reply by Alvia Dixon May 13, 2015.

Workshops

SEG13 Courses

© 2017   Created by Sex Energy Goddess13.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service